RANDOM OLDIE
RANDOM OLDIE
bleh
Podcasts

Discussions in Work In Progress

Painting, Airbrushing, Terrain and Modeling Forums
General Painting and Modeling
Work In Progress
Failed Paint Threat September 2014 - didnt fini...

TOPIC: Failed Paint Threat September 2014 - didnt finish Infinity Penthesilea but did finish DW knights!

Listing 1 to 10 of 13 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
Maximusminimus
Failed Paint Threat September 2014 - didnt finish Infinity Penthesilea but did finish DW knights!

Initative
RK: 1
MP: 0

MAIL USER ADD USER TO FRIENDS LIST
Thursday September 4, 2014 4:37 AM
This month I though I would have a go at my first infinity mini as well as carry on with my knights from last month, pics soon
Good luck everyone
Cheers MM

[[Edited by Maximusminimus on Tuesday October 7, 2014 7:54 AM]]
Maximusminimus
RE: Paint Threat September 2014 - Infinity Penthesilea and finish DW knights!

Initative

Monday September 8, 2014 6:34 PM
Here is where I am at with my knights, I've been tweaking the armour shading by neatening up some of the recesses as well as adding some thin layers of the base colour to get some contrast back. I had over done the bone colour and it all looked very flat. My plan is to leave the highlighting until last so I can tie in the arms and do any final touch ups to the armour then too, so I'll probably get the robes underway next

More updates soon
Cheers
MM
#15583 (Reply to #15547)
Deblette666

Initative

Wednesday September 10, 2014 9:29 PM
Hope you can get them done this month
#15602 (Reply to #15583)
Maximusminimus

Initative

Sunday September 14, 2014 5:46 PM
Me too!

I had a good few hours on them over the weekend, I finally feel like I'm making progress!

[img][/img]

Sorry about the pics, taken under my mag lamp

Cheers
MM
#15626 (Reply to #15602)
Maximusminimus

Initative

Monday September 15, 2014 6:19 PM
Got the shields well underway and also cleaned up and assembled Penthesilea, still lots to do!

Cheers
MM
#15628 (Reply to #15626)
neojarlaxe

Initative

Tuesday September 16, 2014 7:44 AM
You are doing a good job.
#15631 (Reply to #15628)
DreamKnight

Initative

Thursday September 18, 2014 10:31 AM
I don't know why but that purple really works! I can't wait to see it finished!!!

Chung
"Peach... I can eat a peach for hours..."
#15645 (Reply to #15628)
Maximusminimus

Initative

Thursday September 18, 2014 1:57 PM
Thanks guys, yeah wanted to differentiate the knights from my regular deathwing without going too crazy, glad you like the purple

Although I haven't started her yet, I have been looking at potential colour schemes for 'Penny'. A friend of mine just bought a KTM motorbike which has a killer orange and white paint job so I might base it around that,

Cheers
MM
#15648 (Reply to #15645)
Deblette666

Initative

Thursday September 18, 2014 11:55 PM
Yeah, I'm with Chung on that one, the purple looks pretty cool.
#15656 (Reply to #15648)
Scorpionfish

Initative

Monday September 22, 2014 6:28 PM
The Knights look really good and I think I know why. They're in an almost perfect triad on the color wheel, of orange green and purple. It's a really powerful triad, with low saturation orange, the green as a good dark shade, and the purple at full color density diving a really pleasing combination.

Good job!
#15675 (Reply to #15656)

Listing 1 to 10 of 13 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2

Looking for affordable and stylish timepieces? Look no further than AAA watches! When it comes to cheap watches, they have an impressive selection that won't break the bank. Whether you prefer classic designs or more contemporary styles, AAAwatches offers a variety of options to suit your taste and budget. With their competitive prices and reliable quality, you can find the perfect wristwatch without emptying your wallet. Don't compromise on style – explore the fantastic range of cheap watches at shop here today and elevate your accessory game without spending a fortune!

Shoes are an essential part of our daily lives. Whether for comfort, style, or functionality, they play a significant role. When it comes to finding the perfect pair, yeezy is your go-to destination. At yeezy, you can explore a vast collection of shoes that cater to various tastes and preferences. From athletic sneakers to elegant dress shoes, they have it all. The convenience of online shopping on jordans makes the quest for the ideal shoes effortless. With numerous brands and styles available, you'll undoubtedly find the right pair to complement your outfit or support your active lifestyle. Don't underestimate the power of well-chosen shoes; they can make a world of difference in your daily comfort and fashion.

nfl jersey is an online store that offers jerseys, a dream come true for NFL fans. Whether you support any team, NHL jersey has a wide range of NFL Jerseys for you to choose from. The MLB jerseys here are not only of excellent quality but also affordably priced. Whether you're wearing them to support your favorite team or for a weekend game, nba jerseys is your first choice. Furthermore, nba jersey provides various sizes and styles to meet the needs of different fans. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned fan, nfl jerseys is the perfect place to purchase your NFL Jerseys. Boost your team spirit and visit nfl jerseys to shop for your NFL Jerseys! If you're looking for high-quality NFL Jerseys, then NFL jerseys is your best choice. At nfl jerseys, we offer official jerseys for various NFL teams. No matter which team you support, you can find the right jersey on our website. Our NFL Jerseys are made from the finest materials to ensure comfort and durability. Whether you're a dedicated fan or looking for the perfect gift, nfl jerseys majestic has got you covered. Explore our website to discover a variety of styles and sizes to meet your needs. Whether you're buying for yourself or selecting a gift for a friend, nfl jerseys is your top destination for purchasing NFL Jerseys.