RANDOM OLDIE
RANDOM OLDIE
bleh
Podcasts

Discussions in Work In Progress

Painting, Airbrushing, Terrain and Modeling Forums
General Painting and Modeling
Work In Progress
Paint Threat November 2014 : Blood Angels Termi...

TOPIC: Paint Threat November 2014 : Blood Angels Terminators [COMPLETED]

Listing 1 to 10 of 13 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
Yaumasta
Paint Threat November 2014 : Blood Angels Terminators [COMPLETED]

Initative
RK: 1
MP: 0

MAIL USER ADD USER TO FRIENDS LIST
Wednesday November 5, 2014 6:26 AM
Well hello peeps!

This month I will try to paint 20 Terminators from the Blood Angels chapter. 20 is a big number for me, I don't usually take in that sort of commission, but I will try to do my best to meet the deadline (participating in a monthly challenge helps me set a deadline, which will only help motivate me, even if I only do this for myself ).

Of course what's also helping : the client decided on a tabletop level commission. And I've got an airbrush, which also helps

So there goes!

Priming and start of basecoat

Basecoat and basic lighting is done

After some Ghost Tint (you could also go with a wash), mat varnish and a headstart on color blocking for the next steps...

Next up : finish color blocking... then start metallics I guess.

See you later!

- Yaum

[[Edited by Yaumasta on Sunday November 16, 2014 9:29 PM]]
RustyDice
RE: Paint Threat November 2014 : Blood Angels Terminators

Initative

Wednesday November 5, 2014 1:53 PM
That rocks - I think that's how I'm going to do the busted dreadnought in my own threat.
Cheers for the inspiration!
RD
Scientists study the world as it is; Engineers create the world that has never been.
~Theodore von Karman
#15839 (Reply to #15836)
Deblette666

Initative

Thursday November 6, 2014 8:45 PM
NEED.TO.GET.HAIRBRUSH!!!

Amazing work man.

Comme d'hab
#15845 (Reply to #15839)
neojarlaxe

Initative

Friday November 7, 2014 11:21 AM
Great work, they already look awesome. Your job is superb.
#15854 (Reply to #15845)
Yaumasta

Initative

Friday November 7, 2014 12:48 PM
Well thank you!

Here's the state of things. Color blocking is over. Metallics are next!

#15855 (Reply to #15836)
Yaumasta

Initative

Monday November 10, 2014 1:51 PM
Some metallics and highlights done... Hmm I guess some armor wash is in order now

Still a way to go... but so far they're looking good for Tabletop Quality I think
#15867 (Reply to #15855)
neojarlaxe

Initative

Thursday November 13, 2014 4:14 AM
Very nice, I like a loot this dark red.
#15873 (Reply to #15867)
Yaumasta

Initative

Sunday November 16, 2014 9:26 PM
ALL DONE !

Ready to take on that alien-infested derelict spacecraft, sir!

Hope you liked that threat. Was concluded a lot faster than expected, TBH. What's left of the month will be spend on building/cleaning the next projects.

Cheers guys!

- Yaum
#15882 (Reply to #15867)
neojarlaxe

Initative

Monday November 17, 2014 3:19 AM
Fast and great painting, very well done.
#15883 (Reply to #15882)
Deblette666

Initative

Monday November 17, 2014 9:22 PM
Great job as always
#15888 (Reply to #15883)

Listing 1 to 10 of 13 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2

Looking for affordable and stylish timepieces? Look no further than AAA watches! When it comes to cheap watches, they have an impressive selection that won't break the bank. Whether you prefer classic designs or more contemporary styles, AAAwatches offers a variety of options to suit your taste and budget. With their competitive prices and reliable quality, you can find the perfect wristwatch without emptying your wallet. Don't compromise on style – explore the fantastic range of cheap watches at shop here today and elevate your accessory game without spending a fortune!

Shoes are an essential part of our daily lives. Whether for comfort, style, or functionality, they play a significant role. When it comes to finding the perfect pair, yeezy is your go-to destination. At yeezy, you can explore a vast collection of shoes that cater to various tastes and preferences. From athletic sneakers to elegant dress shoes, they have it all. The convenience of online shopping on jordans makes the quest for the ideal shoes effortless. With numerous brands and styles available, you'll undoubtedly find the right pair to complement your outfit or support your active lifestyle. Don't underestimate the power of well-chosen shoes; they can make a world of difference in your daily comfort and fashion.

nfl jersey is an online store that offers jerseys, a dream come true for NFL fans. Whether you support any team, NHL jersey has a wide range of NFL Jerseys for you to choose from. The MLB jerseys here are not only of excellent quality but also affordably priced. Whether you're wearing them to support your favorite team or for a weekend game, nba jerseys is your first choice. Furthermore, nba jersey provides various sizes and styles to meet the needs of different fans. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned fan, nfl jerseys is the perfect place to purchase your NFL Jerseys. Boost your team spirit and visit nfl jerseys to shop for your NFL Jerseys! If you're looking for high-quality NFL Jerseys, then NFL jerseys is your best choice. At nfl jerseys, we offer official jerseys for various NFL teams. No matter which team you support, you can find the right jersey on our website. Our NFL Jerseys are made from the finest materials to ensure comfort and durability. Whether you're a dedicated fan or looking for the perfect gift, nfl jerseys majestic has got you covered. Explore our website to discover a variety of styles and sizes to meet your needs. Whether you're buying for yourself or selecting a gift for a friend, nfl jerseys is your top destination for purchasing NFL Jerseys.